CReature Suit Information
- All suits are custom designed originals and no two are the same though I can make something similar or replicate if it is needed for the project.
- There is typically a 1 month turn around time from concept to finish unless it is a larger project.
- All suits are hand carved, not molded and reproduced.
- Suits are made from Fabric, Eva foam and various other foams and sealers. Foam rubber, Latex and Worbla are also used when needed.
- They are light weight and very durable if taken care of properly. Suits are adjustable but can be made to fit a certain size.
- Stilts or lifts can be added for anything 6' or higher. (additional cost)
We create a custom sound-scape mp3 that loops. The suit will come with a blue tooth speaker. The actor plays it on their phone and reacts to it.
LED Lighting is available upon request. (additional cost)
An average creature suit starts at $1000 to $2000 plus shipping. Larger creations can be also be buils and pricing discussed. The higher price is for any extra puppeteered or mechanical movement, fans, camel-back, LED lights, and basic Bluetooth sound.
- The buyer signs an artist agreement.
- %50 payment received up front via PayPal.
- Designs are worked out with buyer.
- Design is approved via writing.
- Fabrication Begins.
- Progress photos provided
- Final photos approved,
- Second payment made via PayPal at time of approval.
- Shipment made.